If one word could be used to describe to a tee each individual on this page it would be the word contained in the picture to the left. No word would better describe the heart, mind, and spirit within each individual listed here. While, much can be said for having a strong aggressive leader at the top.
Christ said it all when he made the following statement and took the following actions.
“But you are not to be like that. Instead, the greatest among you should be like the youngest, and the one who rules like the one who serves. For who is greater, the one who is at the table or the one who serves? Is it not the one who is at the table? But I am among you as one who serves.”
“Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another feet.”
“A new command I give you I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.”
“Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.”
As a result you will find the following prevailing attitudes in World Prayr from the top down.
1) A mop bucket mentality of doing whatever, whenever it is necessary
2) A shoeshine boy mentality of always looking to serve.
3) We are constantly in search, developing training, praying for and working towards finding our replacement.
4) We understand and realize a lot of what we are doing now and moving forward we may never see the result of we may have only been laying the groundwork for others to come along and do more than we dreamed possible.
5) A deep desire towards the commitment of World Prayr’s mission of “Re-connecting a Broken World.”
While there is a clear vision and clear communication flow in World Prayr there is also an attitude of wanting to serve, encourage, uplift and guide gracefully the World Prayr ‘Ohana. We are not perfect but we strive to serve lead and grow in Christ together. Prayerfully you will consider becoming a a part of this tremendous mission or at least supporting the work of World Prayr.