Whether it is shining a light on God’s amazing love and grace. Shining a light on the lives touched by the work of the wonderful ‘Ohana and servants that make up World Prayr or the work that God is doing through those same servants that serve at World Prayr.
We believe this is very fitting for our testimony page. We think after reading just a few of our testimonies you will also agree that this picture is very fitting.
After reading our testimonies if you have one to share we have included a form on this page just for that. So please take a moment a let us know how World Prayr has impacted your life.
Now here are a few of our testimonies.
While moderating on Facebook or Twitter you may see one of the following or perhaps it may be a result of something you did for an individual that leads someone to say one of the following statements.
From Our Social channels Facebook and Twitter
- Dear World Prayr, thanks for praying for my grandma. She’s well now.
- Thnx 4 prayers! I survived the day rather well – passed everything fine & got everything done! God is soooo good!!!
- Great Day!!! thanks so much for your prayers, caring and support, much appreciated!! God Bless You!!
- Thank you so much for the prayer! I really need it.. Makes me better. God bless
- World Prayr has helped me by putting me in touch with a caring community. I have made wonderful christian friends and great bonds. Many avenues of uplifting are offered and you are never alone. I thank God for putting WP in the plan for my life!
Perhaps it is your desire to get a little more personally involved if so you can do so by becoming part of our inner Prayer Team or our Reconnection Team. As a part of those two teams here or some of the stories and testimonies you may see while serving there. Also the type of impact you will have an opportunity to make.
Reconnection and Prayer Team
- Nelly - Please pray for me. I just had my 2 nd anniversary and 3 days before my husband told me he doesn’t love me anymore and he doesn’t see me as his life partner. World Prayr servant - I have prayed that God will bless your marriage and I pray that your marriage will honor God. Please let us know how things are going and we will keep you in our prayers. Nelly - Thanks for your prayers. I have seen God´s hand in my life, in my marriage and even in my husband´s life. I have noticed he has made some attitude changes not only at home but also in his job. Yesterday he openly told me he was looking for some devotionals at internet! He realized his feelings are changing! Glory and Honor to the Lord!
- Robert - Through chatting with someone at World Prayr, I started serving on the team and learn more about God’s love for me. My wife died in late December on a Tuesday, I was at church that Sunday. During the service, God spoke to my heart. I developed a budget and learned I had to give up some things. It was a hard and difficult task. Looking back, I’m grateful and humble for this servant’s insight, love and compassion. Were it not for World Prayr and God, who knows where I might be.
- Michelle – Had just started getting back on her feet after 18 years of physical abuse by her husband. Then being abandoned by family and wrongfully evicted by a family friend felt alone. Here is her words, “I was able to tell her everything. I shared every detail, every worry. I just cried and cried. The servant at World Prayr prayed with me, urged me to share with my church and bible study classes, and good friends. I did this and was pleasantly – unexpectedly – relieved. The proverbial weight was lifted off my shoulders. Through all this, this servant and WP have been a constant source of strength and prayer”.
- D - I’d never done anything like that before and was actually surprised when someone replied. She was wonderful, warm, kind and genuinely concerned about me. Here was someone I never met emailing me words of comfort. She was truly heaven sent. She shared her blog with me and I realized that she had also experienced the pain of abuse and that the Lord had healed her. It gave me a new sense of hope.
- Km - Thank you for the response. I got great news today! An individual who owns a place is going to lease it to me! . I’m so excited. Thank you for all your prayers. Again, thank you for all your help. It is much appreciated. I know our Heavenly Father is pleased at the works you all are doing. Much love and God bless.
Further Anonymous Testimonies!
“Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement. Have a blessing day. God bless you and your family, as always. I promise I will! I have endured abuse since I was 14 years old from my parents and my older brother. I continue to pray and meditate solely on God to heal. I never drink alcohol or use drugs. I’m very protective of my health. I will stay in touch, there’s much I need to let out! I been holding so much inside of me. Thank you so much for listening! God bless you!”
“Thank you for your pray, we reached 9 years of our marriage today. I pray that God will be more with our family, moreover hope we can believe that He never leave us. Still hope my husband to be more responsibility to us, but thanks God for the happiness we share last nite. Thanks for your pray, please keep praying for my family. Thank you, God bless you.”
“Thanks for keeping us in your prayers. My son continue struggling trying to take care of his son and himself. I help them as much as I can but I am living on a fixed monthly Social Security check. My grandson broke down in tears at school because of their situation. My son did get a one bedroom apartment and he is on the waiting list for affordable housing that won’t be available until close to the end of the year. We were able to come up with the first months rent plus deposit. Now we are working on trying to come up with rent money for April. He didn’t find a job but he is trying to get his SSI started. He gets a little help from food stamps and one of the churches gave him a Safeway gift card to help with food. I was in a bad car accident last Monday so I am trying to come up with my $500 dollar deductible because the accident was my fault but luckily no on was hurt. I went to the hospital from the accident because paramedics thought my arm was broken but I had a Contusion. I am praying that thing will get better soon because I don’t think they can get any worse. Thank you. Our prayers were answered, we got the money we needed! God is so good!”
“I feel better now. Thank you for praying for me and listening. I guess talking about all my feelings to someone who understands me was therapeutic.”
“I appreciate you being there for me when i was to break down. The pain of unforgiveness inside me was too much to handle, it’s like eating me inside slowly and painfully. But talking about it was liberating. When you prayed for me first before answering my questions, I really was in tears. I decided to hide from my co-workers here in the hospital because I didn’t want them to see me cry and create rumors. I also decided not to confide with my friends because I don’t want to create more problem by sharing my marriage to people whom I know would not understand with all those encouragement that you told me, those scriptures.. I started believing again that our marriage will work out if we both do what the scriptures tell us to do.. And to surrender our all to Him. God knew how I want this marriage to work, thank you again”
A Special Story!
John – He and his children were being evicted from there home due to landlord going into bankruptcy. A World Prayr servant went to work. She found them a home. This one was cheaper than what the landlord normally charged and allowed the father to do some work to cover the security deposit. Now this family will be able to have a home for Christmas.
As we shared at the beginning these are just a few of the testimonies that World Prayr has been blessed with. If we were to share all of them this page might turn out to be a book for an ereader titled the work, happenings, and true blessings brought as a result of true servant leadership.